Steal Chance Calculator (Items)
This calculator is used to calculate the chance to steal an item from an enemy.
|HIT of Hand:|
- If you check the "Clone/Dropout" box, the resulting Steal Chance will always be 0% because you can't steal from Clones/Dropouts.
- Item Rarity 32-255 fits into the "Normal" range; Item Rarity 8-31 fits into the "Rare" range; Item Rarity 0-7 fits into the "Legendary" range, but Rarity 0 has a different effect, so it has it's own option.
- The "HIT of Hand" field is for the HIT stat of the Hand being used to steal the item, not of the character itself.
- Steal Formula from Official DoubleJump Guide used with written permission from DoubleJump Books.
- Additional testing done by Nietono at GameFAQs.